Code of Conduct
After helping far too many businesses escape the clutches of unethical Digital Marketing Service Providers we decided it was important to clearly articulate the code of conduct we follow below.
- No Long-Term Contracts: It’s very important to us that our clients don’t feel ‘trapped’ in complicated contracts. Therefore, we don’t ask our clients to sign long-term contracts. All of our services are either month-to-month or one-time fees. We are confident that our on-going services will provide returns that our clients keep coming back for month-after-month.
- 30 Days Notice: We appreciate when our clients give us 30 days notice of an on-going service cancellation.
- Friendly Termination: If for any reason a client does want to pause their on-going services with us, we will do everything in our power to make it a friendly and comfortable transition for all parties involved.
- Ownership: The web assets we develop belong to our clients.
- Access: For design/development services our clients will be given full admin access to their new website back-end after the site has been built. We have the same policy for any web asset we build: Facebook Pages, Google My Business Pages, Google Analytics Accounts etc. We don’t hold our clients’ accounts hostage.
- Domains and Hosting: We don’t resell domains or hosting. Some web design/development agencies mark-up and resell hosting from one of the big hosting providers: GoDaddy, HostGator etc. We feel it’s important for our clients to own and be fully in-control of their own domains and hosting. If needed we’re happy to help our clients get their own accounts with these domain/hosting providers started.
- No Outsourcing: We do not outsource or sub-contract the management of any of our accounts to third parties.
- Exclusivity: We avoid managing marketing accounts for multiple clients with similar service offerings within the same geographical region. In other words, we don’t also work for our clients competitors.